You need more space, but you're in the perfect neighborhood and you love your home. Could it be that your family just grew a little bit bigger or possibly you just realized that you are in immediate need of a mother in-law suite complete with a kitchen and full bathroom? Or, maybe you've had enough with that small closet of yours and your ready for a new walk-in closet with built in drawers and plenty of space for both winter and summer clothes. While we're at it, how about a five piece bathroom with a water closet, a shower with dual shower heads, a jetted tub and double vanities. There are so many options!
What to do?
You've tried the usual, deep cleaning and de-cluttering but you're still in need of more space. You've considered moving into a larger home, but you really don't like that option.
Here's a Great Idea!
A whole home remodel by Averie Construction can give you exactly what your looking for. Perhaps, your home is in need of a total redesign in order to get the best use of space. If redesigning the interior walls still doesn't give you the functionality that you're looking for then you may want to consider an addition. We can help you design that much needed space to blend in and compliment your existing home weather it's a pop-up, on grade or a second (or third) floor.
Lets walk you through our process step by step:
1. Initial Consultation: Your project begins with a meeting to discuss your overall plans, your family's needs, absolute must haves and of course, the budget.
At this point, it would be helpful for you to have a copy of your floor plans if necessary and any pictures that capture all of your ideas. Did I mention, consultations are free!
2. The Design Process: Detailed measurements of your space will be taken at this point. In order to better understand what you desire, we will pick your brain along the way and ask many questions. We may also share with you some of our expertise and offer suggestions along the way. You'll be happy to know that this step is also free!
3. Planning and Pricing: During our next visit, we will share with you the custom plans that we've developed for your project. These plans will also discuss the cost of materials to be used throughout the project. We will explain how the timeline will come to its completion. At this point, we will also discuss and finalize the details of our contract. You can be sure that with Averie Construction you will receive an itemized list of materials and services. You will never be surprised by hidden fees.
4. Getting Started: First the good news, now the real fun begins! As for the bad news, this step is not free. But, at this point, now the terms of the budget have been agreed upon and the design plans are well established. We will now be ready to accept a retainer from you. This will make it possible to purchase materials and cover the cost of labor in the beginning.
5. Half Way There: You can see it all coming together but we're not there yet. The General Contractor will always keep the line of communication open between you and the crew and any other professional subcontractors involved. As questions arise, we will answer them and quickly resolve and obstacles that confront us. Time is money and we appreciate that your time is valuable. We will do all that we can to minimize the disruption of your life. We will also let you know in advance who to expect at your home, the time they are scheduled to arrive and be out of your hair.
6. Time To Relax And Enjoy: The major part of the construction is finished. The General Contractor will now walk through the project with you and come up with a touch-up list to revisit any areas or items that need special attention. Our mission is complete once all touch-ups are done and everything is finished to your complete satisfaction. You can rest assure that you have added value to your home and hope you thoroughly enjoy your new space and are eager to share your experience with friends and family!