The bathroom is a room that most people begin and end their day with. When you think about it, I'm sure you'll agree that for such a small space, your bathroom has a big job! It's a place where you and your family get ready for work or school. It's responsible for keeping us clean and its where we take care of business. With such a swarm of activity coming and going throughout the day Averie Construction wants to make your bathroom not only one of your favorite rooms but functional as well.
Lets walk you through our process step by step:
1. Initial Consultation: Your project begins with a meeting to discuss your overall plans, your family's needs, absolute must haves and of course, the budget.
At this point, it would be helpful for you to have a copy of your floor plans if necessary and any pictures that capture all of your ideas. Did I mention, consultations are free!
2. The Design Process: Detailed measurements of your space will be taken at this point. In order to better understand what you desire, we will pick your brain along the way and ask many questions. We may also share with you some of our expertise and offer suggestions along the way. You'll be happy to know that this step is also free!
3. Planning and Pricing: During our next visit, we will share with you the custom plans that we've developed for your project. These plans will also discuss the cost of materials to be used throughout the project. We will explain how the timeline will come to its completion. At this point, we will also discuss and finalize the details of our contract. You can be sure that with Averie Construction you will receive an itemized list of materials and services. You will never be surprised by hidden fees.
4. Getting Started: First the good news, now the real fun begins! As for the bad news, this step is not free. But, at this point, now the terms of the budget have been agreed upon and the design plans are well established. We will now be ready to accept a retainer from you. This will make it possible to purchase materials and cover the cost of labor in the beginning.
5. Half Way There: You can see it all coming together but we're not there yet. The General Contractor will always keep the line of communication open between you and the crew and any other professional subcontractors involved. As questions arise, we will answer them and quickly resolve and obstacles that confront us. Time is money and we appreciate that your time is valuable. We will do all that we can to minimize the disruption of your life. We will also let you know in advance who to expect at your home, the time they are scheduled to arrive and be out of your hair.
6. Time To Relax And Enjoy: The major part of the construction is finished. The General Contractor will now walk through the project with you and come up with a touch-up list to revisit any areas or items that need special attention. Our mission is complete once all touch-ups are done and everything is finished to your complete satisfaction. You can rest assure that you have added value to your home and hope you thoroughly enjoy your new space and are eager to share your experience with friends and family!