The kitchen is the heart of your home. It's where family and friends gather and many memories are made. Weather your are a gourmet cook or the best PB & J maker around, who doesn't long for more storage and counter top space? Maybe you're more concerned with making your kitchen more open to the rest of the house or even bringing in some natural light?
Remodeling your kitchen will not only rejuvenate your space but it will give your kitchen the functionality it needs for better daily use and entertaining.
In order to create your dream kitchen, it may require borrowing space from less used living areas. You can feel at ease knowing that as we're designing your new kitchen space with you, we will be working closely with a structural engineer as well.
The best kitchen renovation contractors will see to it that all of the kitchen remodeling components work seamlessly together and meet local building codes. This is of utmost importance in order to save you both time and money. You can also be sure that we will be sensitive to all of your likes and dislikes as well as your kitchen remodeling budget.
With a qualified, licensed contractor, you will not regret extending the life of your kitchen with the new designs and plans you've been dreaming of. Not only will you get much better use of space and timeless beauty but much needed extra value.
We also value the importance of your time. Time is money and we appreciate that your time is valuable. We will do all that we can to minimize the disruption of your life. We will also let you know in advance who to expect at your home, the time they are scheduled to arrive and be out of your hair.
Let's walk through our process step by step:
1. Initial Consultation: Your project begins with a meeting to discuss your overall plans, your family's needs, absolute must haves and of course, the budget.
At this point, it would be helpful for you to have a copy of your floor plans if necessary and any pictures that capture all of your ideas. Did I mention, consultations are free!
2. The Design Process: Detailed measurements of your space will be taken at this point. In order to better understand what you desire, we will pick your brain along the way and ask many questions. We may also share with you some of our expertise and offer suggestions along the way. You'll be happy to know that this step is also free!
3. Planning and Pricing: During our next visit, we will share with you the custom plans that we've developed for your project. These plans will also discuss the cost of materials to be used throughout the project. We will explain how the timeline will come to its completion. At this point, we will also discuss and finalize the details of our contract. You can be sure that with Averie Construction you will receive an itemized list of materials and services. You will never be surprised by hidden fees.
4. Getting Started: First the good news, now the real fun begins! As for the bad news, this step is not free. But, at this point, now the terms of the budget have been agreed upon and the design plans are well established. We will now be ready to accept a retainer from you. This will make it possible to purchase materials and cover the cost of labor in the beginning.
5. Half Way There: You can see it all coming together but we're not there yet. The General Contractor will always keep the line of communication open between you and the crew and any other professional subcontractors involved. As questions arise, we will answer them and quickly resolve and obstacles that confront us. Time is money and we appreciate that your time is valuable. We will do all that we can to minimize the disruption of your life. We will also let you know in advance who to expect at your home, the time they are scheduled to arrive and be out of your hair.
6. Time To Relax And Enjoy: The major part of the construction is finished. The General Contractor will now walk through the project with you and come up with a touch-up list to revisit any areas or items that need special attention. Our mission is complete once all touch-ups are done and everything is finished to your complete satisfaction. You can rest assure that you have added value to your home and hope you thoroughly enjoy your new space and are eager to share your experience with friends and family!